1. The sow must be white (Combination; Landrace and Yorkshire). Pure breeds are excellent but require extra care.
2. The current littre must be uniform, well fed and at least 10 (white)
3. The Sow must have provided10 weaners at least 3 times
4. The Sow must have a healthy udder and at least 14 healthy productive teats
5. The Sow must have a long, strong back with well performed hams
6. The sow must have 4 strong legs, healthy uniform trotters and no lameness
7. The Sow must have a long straight nose (preventing Rhinitis and Pneumonia) 8. Preferably the Sow should be in parity 3 times or more
9. The sow should have good lactating capability.
Do you have a question or need help in establishing or managing a pig farm? #we are now selling prolific pig breeds from our satellite farms
Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0728082887